19 нояб. 2017 г.

Key Move

Grimm 5×11


«It is not down on any map;
true places never are.»

Herman Melville, «Moby-Dick»

Monroe: Whatever is not obvious is really not obvious, because I am not seeing anything remotely unapparent.

Adalind: ... And I don’t care if this is a mistake. I love you.

Marwan: You shouldn’t get so excited. People who get excited make mistakes, then people die.

Rosalee: ...And you’re traveling under my brother’s name, Frederick Calvert.
Nick: This is really good for something completely illegal.
Rosalee: Thanks.


Nick: I just thought I should tell you.
Monroe: Okay. I mean, it’s not like you haven’t slept with her before, but this time you, like, actually knew it was her. So that probably made it different... I mean, did it?
Nick: The first time I slept with Adalind I thought it was Juliette, and when I slept with Adalind the other time, it actually was Juliette, and this time I was with the mother of my child. So, yeah, I would say it was very different.

Monroe: What if it’s, like, the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail, or, I don’t know, the Ten Commandments or something?
Nick: Why would they bury the Ten Commandments?
Monroe: I don’t know. Maybe there’s other commandments we know nothing about.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий