20 нояб. 2017 г.

The Damned

The Walking Dead 8×2


Morgan: I don't die.

Ezekiel: To our foe, then to his compound, then to certain victory.

Dean: You know how hard it is to piss yourself on purpose? I-It's like your dick knows you're wearing pants.

Tara: It's not about revenge. It's about getting it done.

Ezekiel: And yet I smile. Why? Do I feel the supreme confidence? Or is my lot, my job, to simply protect such certainty? No and yes. Yes and no. And then finally yes to both. Fake it till you make it, baby.

Tara: It's okay. We can do it the hard way. Because even if Maggie listens to you, Rick will listen to me.

Morgan: We came here to kill them! We're supposed to.
Jesus: They surrendered. It's not what we do.
Morgan: Then what do we do, huh?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий