30 нояб. 2017 г.

Sons A Witches

South Park 21×6


Randy: Sup, witches?!

Chip: I got this spell book last month. Got it in Salem, Massachusetts. They say it's real.
Randy: Chip: Like, real how?
Chip: Like from the devil himself. You guys want to try it?..

Kyle: Dad, get outta here! We're trying to deal with an actual witch. Nobody's coming after you!
Gerald Broflovski: Yes, they are, boys! And next they'll be coming after you! 'Cause you're all little sons a witches.

Butters: Oh, uh, hello, Mr. President, how are you? How... How is running the country goin'?
Garrison: Oh, it's fine. You know, just making the country great again.
Butters: Did you get rid of all the immigrants like you said?
Garrison: I got rid of, like, six of 'em so far... You know it's little harder than I thought.
Butters: Cool, and did you build that big wall you were gonna build?
Garrison: Don't be a dick, Butters. Are you just calling to shit on my Halloween?

Eric: She was dressed kinda like me but had a simple Munich dirndl from Germany.
Rick: And you didn't stop at all to think that what you were doing might attract the witch?
Eric: Excuse me? Are you actually trying to blame the victim here?!
Rick: I'm just saying that if there's a big fat witch around, maybe you shouldn't walk through the woods dressed as Hansel and Gretel.

Garrison: You wanna see real power?.. All right, take the shot.

Randy: Don't wait up, Sharon! I'm gonna party with El Presidente.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий