21 нояб. 2017 г.

Baby Driver

Griff: No, Doc, I mean is he retarded?
Doc: "Retarded" means slow. Was he slow?
Griff: No.
Doc: Then he don't sound that retarded to me. He's a good kid and a devil behind the wheel.

Griff: You can't just be in crime, right? Not without being a little criminal.

Debora: Sometimes all I want to do is head west on 20 in a car I can't afford with a plan I don't have. Just me, my music and the road.
Baby: I'd like that, too.

Bats: In this business, the moment you catch feelings... is the moment you catch a bullet.

Doc: So, what's it gonna be-- behind the wheel or in a wheelchair?

Baby: Are you here tomorrow?
Cashier: Sure am. Working 9:00 to 5:00, just like Dolly...
Baby: Dolly Parton. Yeah. I like her.
Cashier: Who doesn't? "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."


Bats: Look, here's the deal. You rob to support a drug habit. I do drugs to support a robbery habit.

Bats: ...You rack up debt, the type of debt that'd make a white man blush. Maybe you get into a little trouble. Maybe you get your hand caught in the corporate cookie jar. Maybe you leave and run off to the desert. Maybe with your favorite lap dancer in tow. Maybe you disappear into a world consisting of three things, money, sex, drugs and action... Shit, that's four. Am I close?

Doc: Bananas. "Bananas" is a code word. Whenever a deal is done with one of my clients, they call me on the phone and they say the word "bananas," and then they hang up. I did not hear the word "bananas" tonight. So you tell me who died.

Darling: This shit is bananas, Doc. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Buddy: You can't keep running, Baby! There's no escape!

Baby: Never. You and I are a team. I...
Doc: Don't feed me any more lines from Monsters, Inc. It pisses me off.

Doc: Well, there is some good news. The good news is you like driving, because you can't take your foot off the gas for the next 25 years.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий