13 нояб. 2017 г.

Mercy

The Walking Dead 8×1


Rick: When I first met him... Jesus said that my world was gonna get a whole lot bigger....

Rick: There's only one person who has to die... and I will kill him myself. I will. I will.

King Ezekiel: To quote The Bard, "For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." For she today... my sister.

Maggie: ...the future is ours. The world is ours.

Gabriel: 30 minutes. Everyone's ready... Are you?

Rick: It's one person who brought it to this. One person.
Gabriel: It always starts with one person. This did. What we're doing here now.
Rick: This-- This isn't about me.
Gabriel: Yes. It isn't. You made it like that.

Michonne: I'll help you defend this place.
Carl: Help me?
Michonne: Oh, yeah. This is your show... You'll see.

Maggie: You showed me how to be someone worth following.
Rick: Good. After this... I'm following you.

Tara: Here we go. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. .... Shit.


Arat: I want some bang bang, Dwighty. I want some scream scream. I want blood.
Dwight: Well... maybe you'll get lucky.

Negan: Well, shit. I'm sorry. I was in a meeting.

Negan: I care about my people. I don't want to just march them into the line of fire because I want play "my dick is bigger than yours." It is. We both know it... But I'm also comfortable enough to accept the fact if it wasn't.

Negan: Let me ask you something, Rick-- Do you think you have the numbers for this fight?.... You don't.

Maggie: You do what you need to do.

Rick: No. This has to happen now. This is the only way.... You're gonna make me count. Okay. Okay. I'm counting. 10!.....

Daryl: Shit, this is gonna be fun.
Carol: No, it isn't.
Daryl: It's better than lettin' things be, though, right?
Carol: Yeah. It is.

Negan: I hope you got your shitting pants on... I hope you're wearing them right now... 'cause you... are about to shit your pants.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий