26 нояб. 2017 г.

Valerie Solanas Died for Your Sins: Scumbag

American Horror Story. Cult


7×7

Valerie Solanas: You had too much control over my life. Down with the patriarchy. Suck my dick, Warhol!

Kai: Holy shit. I just got a retweet from Eric Trump.

Bebe Babbitt: Reunion Hotel, room 12. Give me a ring-a-ding when you're ready to hear the truth, sister.

Beverly: I'm Beverly motherfuckin' Hope, and you're gonna want to get the hell out of my way!

Bebe Babbitt: Silly girls are all stupid and doomed. History may change, but herstory always repeats itself.

Valerie Solanas: This planet will not move forward until we get our hands bloody and murder every fuckin' man on it!

Valerie Solanas: SCUM stands for the Society for Cutting Up Men. Our goal is to kill all men who are not a part of the men's auxiliary of SCUM. These include little limp-wristers like Bruce and Maurice here, who by shining, flaming example, encourage other men to de-man themselves.

Valerie Solanas: Any man present must give a speech beginning with the words...
Bruce: I am a turd, a lowly, abject turd.
Valerie Solanas: And why should we let you stay, turd?
Bruce: Because men have hurt me, too. Rejected me. Raped me in the showers in the barracks.
Valerie Solanas: Fine, gender-traitor, you can stay... for now.

Valerie Solanas: Listen to this. "The sick, irrational men... those who attempt to defend themselves against their own disgustingness when they see SCUM barreling down on them... will cling in terror to Big Mama with her big, bouncy boobies, but boobies won't protect them from SCUM."

Valerie Solanas: Remember what I told you? About where to start?
Bebe Babbitt: Couple-busting?


Winter: Hold on. David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensen? Those were the first victims of the Zodiac Killer. I've seen that Fincher movie, like, 50 times. It's my Baby Einstein.

Bebe Babbitt: Haven't you been listening, ingrate? That was Valerie's plan all along. We were the Zodiac.

Valerie Solanas: You men, so terrified of what we might do, you keep us stupid, you keep us complacent. You hold all the power. Even now, no one sees me as a writer, no one see me for my own thoughts. When they hear the name Valerie Solanas... they think "Andy Warhol." You've taken my art. You've taken my life. You've taken my motherfucking legacy!
Andy Warhol: Who are you kidding? Shooting me will be the only thing you'll be remembered for. I am your legacy.

Kai: Charisma got me in the door, but to take it to the next level, I need a philosophy, a mission statement, something they can put in the history books... preferably... With a catchy title.
Winter: So... you're gonna write a book?
Kai: No, I don't have time for that shit. I'm just gonna release something on social media. But... I was testing out titles like... SCUM. What do you think of FIT? Fear Is Truth. What about... MLWB? Men Lead... Women Bleed.

Ivy: Yeah. He deserves a victory party.
Harrison: Hey. You know what I want to make for him? The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones.

Kai: They're at their best when they're angry. Don't you think?
Bebe: Aren't we all?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий