1 нояб. 2017 г.

Transformers: The Last Knight


& Lancelot: Where the hell is your so-called magician, Arthur?
    Arthur: He’ll be here, Lancelot!

& Sir Edmund Burton: Magic does exist. It was found, long ago, inside a crashed alien ship.

& Merlin: Hello?.. Hello!.. It is I, conjurer of spirits, master of the dark arts!.. Is anyone there?.. It is I, Merlin. The wizard? Remember me?

& Merlin: You have to understand, we Britons are in a desperate fight. End-of-times sort of thing. I mean it. It’s happening down there now as we speak. It’s awful! Big personalities just sort of clashing and bloody. I hate to ask... But we need your help.

& Merlin: All right, I am what they say! I’m a liar, I’m a charlatan. I’ve deceived my whole life. But if I could, for one moment, change this world for the better, I would give up everything. Everything! I’d give up drink, money, wom... Drink and money.

& Sir Edmund Burton: It has been said through the ages, without sacrifice, there can be no victory.

& Agent Simmons: A mojito needs ice. Ice! We are not animals.

& Sir Edmund Burton: One hundred billion trillion planets in the cosmos... And they choose Earth. Why?

& Bumblebee: I’ll burn you so bad you’ll wish you’d died as a child.

& Hound: Hound’s in town. Love starting the day off with a gunfight... Sorry I’m late. My invitation to this ass-kicking must’ve got lost in the mail!

& Quintessa: I made you. You are mine to command.

& Drift: No fear. No hate. No anger. No fear. No hate. No anger. Get off, you maggot!

& Cade Yeager: Hey, Chief! Wow, nice... Nice horse you got there. You’re really getting into this whole Indian thing, huh?
    Chief Sherman: Don’t call me Chief. My name is Sherman.
    Cade Yeager: Aren’t you the tribal chief?
    Chief Sherman: Yeah. But from you it sounds... I don’t know, vaguely racist.

& Cade Yeager: This is not a startup, okay? I don’t do this shit for money. It’s for the higher cause.
    Jimmy: You don’t do this shit for the money? What’s wrong with you? How you gonna eat?


& Izabella: ...And I have a name, you know. It’s Izabella. Izabella with a Z.
    Cade Yeager: I don’t care if it’s a Z, an emoji, or a dollar sign, all right? This is no place for... Just go home. Please.

& Colonel Lennox: What do you really want, Megatron?
    Megatron: What anyone wants, human. To go home.

& Crosshairs: Cade, what’s with this C-3PO rip-off?
    Cogman: Don’t kill the messenger or the messenger will kill you.

& Cogman: Welcome to Air Folgan. Please strap in. Turbulence can kill. There will be no snack service on this flight, no drinks, no fun.

& Vivian Wembley: Christ alive, you’re one of them!
    Hot Rod: Back! Be quiet! Do not hit me again!
    Vivian Wembley: So, which bloody bot are you, then? Soundwave? Shockwave? At least tell me that I’ve been abducted by one of the famous ones.
    Hot Rod: I am so much better than all of them!

& Vivian Wembley: Hello, Lamborghini! Would you help?

& Cade Yeager: So, is this a kidnapping sort of situation or her first Transformer experience?
    Sir Edmund Burton: It’s both, really.

& Sir Edmund Burton: It’s his French accent.
    Vivian Wembley: Is he French?
    Sir Edmund Burton: No, he just likes the accent.
    Hot Rod: Non! No no no! I hate the accent! But I can’t get rid of it! I’m stuck with the accent!

& Cogman: Goddamn, they’re all around us and I just have so much road rage!
    Sir Edmund Burton: Actualize the rage. That’s it!

& Cogman: Hands off! There is a time and a place for everything. This is not the time nor the place.

& Vivian Wembley: Cogman! What is... What is all this?
    Cogman: End of the world. I thought a meal, a last meal, would be in order... No canoodling!

& Hound: Excellent. We are going to England. Things are likely to get nasty. Real nasty.
    Izabella: Hey, can I come? He might need me.
    Hound: Little lady, hell, I ain’t no Earth parent. Hop aboard. Take a field trip to the front lines.

& Hound: Let’s go make some noise. Let’s give ’em hell.

& Optimus Prime: At the heart of every legend, there is truth. A few brave souls unite to save their worlds. We can be heroes in our own lives, every one of us, if we only have the courage to try.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий