11 нояб. 2017 г.

eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h

Mr. Robot 3×1


Irving: It's not about the money. It's about the principle.

Irving: When we lose our principles, we invite chaos.

Whiterose: We may possess the necessary tools, but what we do not have is his unadulterated focused... rage.

Whiterose: Time presented us Mr. Alderson when we needed him. Therefore, his will must be our guide... And after Mr. Alderson completes the great work that we need from him, then he can die for us. Just like his father.

Elliot: Are you still there?.. Am I?

Elliot: It's times like these I really wish I had a mute button for life.

Abernathy: All right. Who wants barbecue?

Elliot: I don't have an employer.
Irving: ... Uh-huh. Well... She believes that a plan lives or dies by its creator, so... if you want it dead, so be it.

Irving: You know that bullet we took out of you? We can easily put it right back in.

Elliot: Am I sticking my head in the sand? Did my revolution just bury our minds, instead of freeing them? Encrypting Evil Corp's data was meant to empower us. Instead, it left us powerless, scaring us into even more submission.


Elliot: And this all started because I tried to hide from society. Remember? Fuck society. Yeah, well, I fucked society, all right. I reset it to zero, and if I don't do anything about it, it will continue to grow in this malignant way. And that's what I'm afraid of the most. This dark future that I set into motion. Who knows what could come from this?

Elliot: ...They'll even have us build our own prison. This is what they wanted all along. For us to buy in on our worst selves. And I just made it easier for them. I didn't start a revolution. I just made us docile enough for their slaughtering.
And I can stand here and blame Evil Corp and every other conglomerate out there for taking advantage of us, blame the FBI, NSA, CIA, for letting them get away with this, blame all the world's leaders for aiding and abetting them, blame Adam Smith for inventing modern-day capitalism in the first fucking place. Blame money for dividing us, blame us for letting it. But none of that's true.
The truth is... I'm the one to blame. I'm the problem. This was my fault. All of it. I did this. Fuck me.

Elliot: This is what she does. She doesn't love the people who love her. She loves the people who don't. This is her power-saver mode.

Mr. Robot: What's that for?
Angela: In case Elliot comes back.

Mr. Robot: How can you tell? That it's me? How do you know that you're not talking to him right now?
Angela: Your eyes... You're never trying to look away.

Angela: I'm not going to talk to you like I talk to Elliot. You and I, we are not friends.
Mr. Robot: It's precisely that you're besties with him that I'm trying to understand how you can lie to him so blatantly.
Angela: How could I be lying to him? I'm literally looking right at him.
Mr. Robot: That's certainly... a creative way to get out of this.

Angela: When we succeed... A whole new world will be born.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий