23 нояб. 2017 г.

Majority Rule

The Orville 1×7


Lamarr: This is ridiculous, man. How the hell is anybody supposed to walk around in these things?
Kelly: I don't know, John, I think you look good in skinny jeans.
Lamarr: If I wanted to scratch my balls right now, I would have to reach in my back pocket.
Alara: Yeah, well, at least your pants are whole...

Ed: My God, you guys look like unemployed backup dancers.

Kelly: Sargas Four is a capitalist culture...
Alara: What is it?
Kelly: It's money.
Alara: What do you do with it?
Kelly: You give it to people, and they give you stuff, or they do stuff.
Alara: That's weird.


Kelly: Why are you sitting like that?
Lamarr: It's these friggin' jeans. If I leaned back right now, I'd give myself a vasectomy.

Lamarr: Hey, I'm a spaceman! You got to let me out of here!

Kelly: We haven't seen evidence of any codified legal framework. I mean, it all seems subject to public vote at any given time.
David: Captain, what she is describing is an absolute, unstructured democracy. There is no record of any previously discovered society operating in such a fashion.
Gordon: Government by American Idol...
Bortus: What is American Idol?
Gordon: That was a form of entertainment from old Earth. People competed to see who had the best singing voice.
Bortus: Why?
Gordon: I don't know. It was a dark time...
Bortus: I sing.

Lamarr: Real quick, I just want to say, all y'all can suck ass, and I'm a spaceman.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий