2 авг. 2014 г.

Guardians of the Galaxy

& Groot: I am Groot.

& Rocket: Quit smiling, you’re suppose to be professional.

& Rocket: I’m only interested in the simple things... like how much this is going to hurt!

& Groot: I am Groot.
    Peter: Well that’s just as fascinating as the first 89 times. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?
    Rocket: Well he don’t know talkin’ good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to ’I’ and ’am’ and ’Groot,’ exclusively in that order.

& Rocket: Why would you want to save the galaxy?
    Peter: Because I’m one of the idiots who live there!

& Gamora: You should have learned.
    Peter: I don’t learn. One of my issues.

& Drax: I just saved Quill!
    Peter: We’ve already established that you destroying the ship I’m on is not saving me!
    Drax: When did we establish that?
    Peter: Like three seconds ago!


& Peter: I have a plan.
    Rocket: You’ve got a plan?
    Peter: I have PART of a plan!
    Drax: What percentage of a plan? What percentage of a plan do you have?
    Gamora: You don’t get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere!
    Drax: I just saved Quill!
    Quill: We’ve already established that you destroying the ship I’m on is not saving me!
    Drax: When did we establish that?
    Peter: Like three seconds ago?
    Drax: I wasn’t listening. I was thinking of something else...
    Rocket: She’s right, you don’t get an opinion... What percentage?
    Peter Quill: I dunno... Twelve percent?
    Rocket: 12%?!?!
    Peter: That’s a fake laugh.
    Rocket: It’s real!
    Peter: Totally fake!
    Rocket: That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because THAT IS NOT A PLAN!
    Gamora: It’s barely a concept.
    Peter: You’re taking THEIR side?
    Groot: I am Groot.
    Rocket: So what, «It’s better than eleven percent!» What the hell does that have to do with anything?
    Peter: Thank you! See? Groot’s the only one of you who has a clue.

& Drax: Where did you learn to do that?
    Peter: I’m pretty sure the answer is «I am Groot».

& Rhomann Dey: They call themselves the Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Nova Corps Officer: What a bunch of a-holes.

& Peter: What should we do next? Something good or something bad?
    Gamora: We’ll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
    Peter: A bit of both!


--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий