5 авг. 2014 г.

Great Expectations

Modern Family 1×8

& Claire: It’s beautiful! Oh, sweetie, I love it! Okay, your turn.
    Phil: My turn? Where is it?
    Claire: It’s on the bureau. I’m surprised I didn’t see it.
    Phil: Where?
    Claire: There, the red envelope...
    Phil: It’s a... card.
    Claire: That’s where you’re wrong. I am so excited.
    Phil: Coupons for... Five... free... hugs.
    Claire: You don’t like it?
    Phil: Are you kidding me? I love it! It’s so creative. Coupons for hugs, which are usually free, but this makes it official, which is so great.
    Claire: I was so proud of myself when I thought of it because you’re impossible to buy for. You never want anything.
    Phil: ’Things I want... Robot dog, night-vision goggles, bug vacuum, GPS watch, speakers that look like rocks. I love my wife, but she sucks at giving gifts. I’m sorry for the pay-channel language, but... Yogurt maker! I can’t not think of things I want.’


& Izzy LaFontaine: Right, here’s a track. Wasn’t so popular in America. Got to number six on the Netherlands’ charts, though. That whole summer, I couldn’t walk to the corner in Amsterdam without mobs of birds coming up and asking me for the double bubble.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий