14 авг. 2014 г.

This Is the Way the World Ends

Dexter 6×12

& Dexter: It’s wrong, what people say about dying. I’m not flashing back over my life... over the lives I’ve taken. I’m thinking about the life I’ll miss.

& Debra: I’ll never get used to that.
    Masuka: Ah, the sweet smell of hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, and methane all liquefying into a frothy treat.

& LaGuerta: You made the right call...
    Debra: What is this, you being understanding?
    LaGuerta: Pragmatic. You kick a horse during the race, not after it’s over.


& Travis: Hello, Jesus.
    Dexter: Hello, Travis.

& Travis: What? What is going on?
    Dexter: This is the way the world ends. Your world, anyway.

& Dexter: I am a father. A son. A serial killer.

& Dexter: Oh, God.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий