7 авг. 2014 г.

The Killing Call

The Honourable Woman 1×3

& Atika: I am his mother... after all.

& Rachel: I say we go to the police.
    Atika: It isn’t their world.
    Rachel: Atika, it’s our world you’re living in!
    Atika: But Kasim’s in theirs!

& Ephra: I’m not sure I’d be able to make that kind of decision.
    Atika: If you were me, you’d be a Gazan, born in a refugee camp that’s still there today. You’d have spent your whole life a stranger... on your own land. No home, no nation. Nothing. But if you were me, you would have learned one thing... How to wait.

& Nessa: You know who I am? You know what I represent? Trouble for you on every level, unless you co-operate.


& Nessa: It wasn’t that difficult.
    Bloom: The only way to get someone to talk is to make them more afraid of you than of anyone else. That’s... That’s difficult.

& Nessa: I am quite chilly, wouldn’t you say?
    Bloom: No, I wouldn’t say that. I’d say that you’re full of anger. No... Rage. Which is curious, given your public role as peacemaker.

& Bloom: I can’t. It’s professional suicide.

& Hugh: Have you been offered anything?
    Shlomo: I didn’t ask.
    Hugh: It’s free.
    Shlomo: I don’t think so.

& Shlomo: “And pig was man and man was pig.”
    Hugh: It’s all kosher, Mr Zahary.
    Shlomo: It’s Italian.

& Ephra: I’m going to ask you again, and I want you to tell me the truth. Who is Kasim’s father?
Ω Wrong question.
--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий