20 авг. 2014 г.

Two Hearts

The Honourable Woman 1×5

& Julia: With all these bombs Hamas keep throwing into your country, I suspect your forces are about to re-enter Gaza.
    Daniel: If they can’t settle it for themselves, we’ll do it for them.
    Julia: That’s an unfortunate reality.
    Daniel: Hm.

& Julia: ...one tiny, little silver lining... Nessa Stein.
    Daniel: Are you trying to play us, Julia?
    Julia: Daniel. As her brother’s dramatic weight-loss programme has clearly taught me, when it comes to the Middle East, you never, ever try to play the Israelis.

& Ephra: Secrets are weird. People think you share them. But you don’t. They have two sides. Either you own them or they own you.

& Ephra: You’re going to do exactly what they say, that’s what.
    Nessa: Not until I know.
    Ephra: No, no, we know already. And believe me, speaking as someone who really knows about this shit, you don’t have the choice, not any more.
    Nessa: We don’t know that.
    Ephra: Yes, we do! Because that’s the side you’re on, Nessa.. You don’t own this secret. It owns you.

& Hugh: Judah, are you going to help me out here?
    Judah: As I remember, if I were you, I’d consider moving your knight from C3 to D5.


& Hugh: You’re telling me that until I just told you, you’d never even heard of it?
    Judah: No, I’m not saying that.
    Hugh: Ah.
    Judah: I’m saying, even now, after you told me... I still haven’t heard of it.
    Hugh: Then I think you should listen.
    Judah: You know, apparently, there are as many possibilities in chess as there are atoms in the universe. But I think they must have excluded the Middle East.

& Nessa: Do you think that’s what it is, or... do you think he’s complicit in some way?
    Max: This is for him to say and for you to feel.

& Shlomo: You know how much my company’s worth?.. Three billion dollars. I provide billing, directory services, credit checks for 53 of the world’s leading telephone companies. In America, in the UK, Europe, Hotzenplotz. I suck it all from all over the world. They all come to me.

& Grandpa! Grandpa!
    Shlomo: The monster is coming back!

& Ephra: You should set the Times crossword. I hear there’s a vacancy coming up.
    Hugh: You know what “clue” is in Ancient Greek?.. It’s “thread”. That educational enough for you?
    Ephra: No, wait, I’ll get a pen.
    Hugh: One thread to pull it all together. And all I have to do is find it.

& Hugh: I’ll use the door... But just to let you know, I can climb the walls.

& Aron Yavin: So, you want to know about switches and nodes and shit like that or you just want me to keep it simple?

& Nessa: This is the Middle East, Shlomo! You’ve got to know it all!!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий