14 авг. 2014 г.

Utopia 2×2

& Jessica: The Bible. I want to read The Bible.

& Ian: Do you think it’s possible to actually die of boredom?.. Cos I was just going to staple my own tongue. That’s how bored I am. I was going to staple my own fucking tongue in the hope that pain will give me some small reprieve from the tedium... of IT.

& Lee: What is this?
    Pietre: Quinoa. It’s a super-food.
    Lee: Yeah. Super.

& Lee: It’s time to come home now, Arby. And you can never, ever... come back.


& Milner: What do you see when you see me?
    Wilson: Milner... Letan, Mr. Rabbit, I dunno.
    Milner: What do you see when you see me?

& Milner: You’re capable of more than you know, Wilson, believe me.

& Donaldson: It’s a long way down, Becky.

& Jessica: Your approach... Your approach is different. You want to get in my head.
    Ross: No. No, I’m not in your head.
    Jessica: I know you’re not. I know you’re not, Ross. I’m in yours.

& Pietre: Those soldiers ... were there to kill him.
    Donaldson: Me?! What the fuck have I done?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий