19 авг. 2014 г.

What the World Needs Now

Tyrant 1×6

& Bassam: Jamal, can’t we just talk about the result? It’s the result that ultimately matters.
    Jamal: The result sickens me. You were supposed to offer one tribal monkey the opportunity to talk to me, and instead tribal monkey’s father demands to talk to me.

& Bassam: If he asks for anything that you’re not prepared to give, you just say, “let me take that under advisement.”
    Jamal: Nice one. Let me... let me take that under advisement. Let me... LET me...

& Jamal: You are naive. You have some idea in your mind, that all a person has to do is mow down his enemies, that that is all there is to being a leader. Call your cousin in Egypt. It’s not so simple anymore. Everybody has a camera, everybody’s on YouTube.


& Sheik Rashid: Nothing to fear... just gravity.

& Jamal: Wake up. Look who’s back.
    Leila: I’m pleased for you both. Here’s hoping the two of you will be very happy together.

& Jamal: Good morning, Yussef. What can I do for you?

& Norwegian President: No hello? No “it’s been a long time”? No “I missed you”?
    Jamal: ... Hello... It’s been a long time... And as you can see... I’ve missed you.

& Sheik Rashid: You are... Your father’s son.

& Jamal: I don’t know why, but I can’t seem to get the peoples’ love. I give them elections. I free prisoners. Doesn’t matter. Perhaps I’m just not lovable.
    Norwegian President: Well, I find you very lovable.
    Jamal: Yeah, I know. I think I’m lovable, too, but, the point is, when I... When I... when I think about who actually loves me...

& Jamal: You think everybody loves you? Well... forgive me. I don’t.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий