28 авг. 2014 г.

Utopia 2×5

& Michael: They search me. They fucking search me. How do I get a phone in there?
    Jessica: Shove it up your arse. No, I’m serious. You have to shove it up your arse. It’s the only way... Don’t use a big one.

& Wilson: They don’t say what denomination. Dollars. Sterling... Euros.
    Geoff: Sterling. It’s sterling. I mean, we’re in England. Of course he wants sterling.
    Wilson: Really? Our highest denomination is the £50 note, one million of which would weigh 24.2kg. 20 million would weigh nearly half a tonne. Now compare that to the 500 euro note, which would be just 45 kilos. He could fit it into a suitcase... If he’s a he.


& Grant: It’s fucking stupid!
    Pietre: You shouldn’t swear so much. It’s not good on a child.
    Grant: I’m not a child, you cock... Oh, shit. We gotta kill ’em now.
    Pietre: Just behave and don’t swear.

& Wilson: Your problem is that you want to think that the world is nice, that we can all just get along, co-operate!.. When the fuck have we ever done that?

& Becky: ...and if no-one kills us, then I think we should be fine.

& Philip: Only Roma will be protected.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий