6 авг. 2014 г.

Burning Love

Arrested Development 2×9

& Lucille: Michael! How would you like me to owe you a favor? I want you to bid on me at the charity auction this year.
    Michael: Okay. Now I’d like to use up my favor and decline.

& Lindsay: Oh, hi, Mom. I have the afternoon free.
    Lucille: Really? Did nothing cancel?

& Michael: Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go work in the banana stand.
    Lindsay: And I’m gonna see if I can get a wrench to strip my nuts. ... I was trying to be sexy. It just got away from me.


& Tobias: I need to prove to her that I’m not just a man, but a man’s man.
    Michael: I think she knows that.

& Michael: I’m just different than you, Gob. I’m not gonna siphon gas out of some girl’s car like you used to in high school... just so you can show up and say, “Car troubles?”
    Gob: It’s called taking advantage. It’s what gets you ahead in life.

& Tobias: They’re literally blue, not sad!

& Lucille 2: Read me the appetizers again.
    Gob: Fried cheese... with club sauce... Popcorn shrimp... with club sauce... Chicken fingers-
    Lucille 2: Oh, stop it! You’re making me dizzy.
    Gob: —with spicy... club... sauce.

& Tobias: Gob, I’m going hunting for my wife.

& Tobias: I haven’t been the perfect husband. Yes, I admit that. But now is my chance to be a hero. Please, Michael, give me some of your money.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий