7 авг. 2014 г.

Sin of Omission

Dexter 6×8

& Diego: Brother Sam used to always say that no matter what the problem is, the answer’s in here. You just have to figure out the question.

& Debra: I need everyone’s asses on the fucking ball!
    Masuka: I’m going to keep rearranging that sentence to make it hotter.
    Dexter: And that’s still my sister...

& Gellar: It’s not your fault, Travis. The devil comes in many forms. Sometimes he tempts you with an apple, or fame or riches... or a mundane life with your family.


& Dexter: I really should get going, Father.
    Father Galway: Son! How do you expect to get into heaven, unless you let me absolve you of your sins?
    Dexter: You can do that?
    Father Galway: Anything you confess, God will forgive... I’m waiting, Francis.
    Dexter: ... I’ve killed people...
    Father Galway: Continue.
    Dexter: A lot of people...
    Father Galway: Murder is a mortal sin. You must... You must... Where were we?
    Dexter: Confession.
    Father Galway: Oh, yes. Of course. I absolve you of all of your sins. In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.
    Dexter: Thank you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий