5 авг. 2014 г.

Need for Speed

& Benny: Call me Maverick, or I will kamikaze this into your nut sack.

& Julia: Life can be full of surprises...
    Pete: I find life to be full of people who think they’re smart because they have a fancy accent. No offense.
    Julia: Some taken.

& Dino: These aren’t even legal in the United States. They’re all Euro-spec cars, so technically, they don’t even exist here.
    Pete: Are they some kind of Ferrari?
    Dino: Koenigsegg Agera R. Top speed, 270 miles an hour.

& Tobey: She’s just crazy, you know? She talks too much.

& Julia: Whatever you think about me, I’m sure it’s wrong.
    Tobey: Educate me.

& Julia: Well, this is going to be the longest 44 hours and 11 minutes of your life...

& Tobey: “Boyfriend”?
    Julia: I’m just trying to keep us out of jail.
    Tobey: Well, you might wanna fix your hair.
    Julia: For my mug shot?
    Tobey: No. Because I’m about to make you famous.


& Finn: My friend is running the fastest Mustang in the world at De Leon on Sunday and the setup is all wrong.
    Accountant: I’m in accounting.
    Finn: Don’t you feel like you’re dying inside?
    Accountant: Yes.
    Finn: .... It’s cold in here.

& Joe: Why the hell are you naked?
    Finn: To make sure I’d never come back.

& Benny: All right, Beauty, this is gonna sound insane, but I need a two-lane grasshopper in order to get these guys off your back.
    Tobey: Roger.
    Julia: What’s a grasshopper?
    Tobey: You may wanna close your eyes for this.
    Julia: Is it worse than “Bus, bus, bus”?

& Julia: What?! “Bingo” and “hot fuel”...
    Tobey: We’re refueling without stopping.
    Julia: So why don’t you just say that?

& Julia: Never judge a girl by her Gucci boots.
    Tobey: Her what?
    Julia: High heels.
    Tobey: Why don’t you just say that?

& Julia: Why wouldn’t he destroy it?
    Tobey: I have no idea. I guess some people just don’t think they’ll ever get caught.

& Monarch: This is, by far, the best De Leon I’ve ever put together! This is my David, man. This is my Pieta. This is my Soup Can.

& Monarch: Racers should race, cops should eat donuts.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Entertainy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий