25 авг. 2014 г.

Run

Dexter 7×4

& Dexter: Deb... will you... will you be mine?

& Dexter: Morning.
    Debra: Coffee. Now.

& Debra: If you keep doing this, you’re like a fucking magnet. Bad shit is gonna find you.

& Sirko: You won’t feel a thing. It’ll be quick, like turning off a light.

& Dexter: Everyone yearns for clarity, for closure. But is that ever really possible?

& Dexter: I don’t run. I make people run... However, I do run if there’s a bull coming after me with an ax.

& Dexter: You mean more to me than...
    Harrison: Pizza!
    Dexter: That’s right. Pizza.


& Dexter: I came here to see how you are. That’s all.
    Debra: I’m just fucking great.

& Quinn: Not tonight.
    Batista: What’s her name?
    Quinn: Nadia.
    Batista: The stripper?
    Quinn: She’s a dancer... Just doesn’t keep a lot of her clothes on.

& Quinn: She’s got a lot of pretty friends...
    Batista: I’m a twice-divorced detective staring down the barrel of retirement. I’m already a cliche. No need to add fucking a stripper to that list.

& Dexter: Fight or flight. That’s a part of everyone’s lizard brain.

& Dexter: It’s time for everyone to move on. Good-bye, friends.

& Debra: Did you do this for me?
    Dexter: No... How do you feel?
    Debra: Glad. What does that make me?
    Dexter: Human.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий