31 авг. 2014 г.

Courage

Wilfred 4×8

“How few there are who have courage
enough to own their faults, or
resolution enough to mend them.”

Benjamin Franklin

& Wilfred: Tell... her! She needs to know my lung may have breast cancer.

& Wilfred: Don’t call me Wilfred in front of Bear. I’m his emotionally available twin brother, Todd. Wilfred died of leukemia just before Yom Kippur.
    Ryan: Fine... Bear, there’s something I need to tell you...

& Ryan: There, there, Bear. There, there.


& Wilfred: If I don’t get a jump on these things, and it turns out I do have cancer, I’ll never have time to get them all done. ... Some of these things could take years to complete.
    Ryan: Like what?
    Wilfred: Oh, like... finally catching my tail. How am I going to build a teleoperated android of myself so lifelike, it fools my tail into following it, and a plutonium-powered, motion-activated guillotine that’s small enough to install in the android’s hind quarters, but large enough to terminate the tail when it’s within striking range? ... Holy shit! Ryan, do you realize what you’ve just done? You saved me trillions of dollars in research and development.

& Wilfred: It’s a risk, Ryan... but how many wonderful things in life are you gonna miss out on because you’re afraid?

& Wilfred: Now we know for sure... I am a god.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий