17 авг. 2014 г.

A Long Way Down

& JJ: Hi. Um... any of you guys ordered a pizza...?

& Jess: Good luck with your next attempt. See you in the afterlife.

& Martin: I should have known... The most popular place in London for suicides, and the most popular night for suicides. I should’ve known...

& Chas: Uhm... Hospital, not a fan. Good drugs, though.

& Jess: I got a few things to clarify... Number one, my gown’s open-backed, because they have stolen my clothes. So I’m gonna do a twirl for you right now, and you can have a look at my ass. Just once, it’s not my best feature

& Jess: When is the next day after New Year’s Eve, when everybody kills themselves?
    Maureen: Valentines day.


& Jess: To be invisible is easy. You just have to find a way to diffract light.

& Martin: Has anyone ever told you you’re a bit of an idiot?
    Chris: I’m a politician. That’s all they ever tell me.

& Jess: It was an angel. We were visited by an angel. And it looked like Matt Damon.

& Jess: Can you walk beside me, not behind me? Cause my ass isn’t my best feature.

& JJ: To quote one of Geppetto’s songs: “I don’t mind the pain. It’s the hope that kills me.” Yeah, we were pretty deep.

& JJ: Look, I’m just... I’m just tired of... Of being scared all the time not knowing why. I’m tired of being... trying to change... and not knowing how... Because however much I do, change... I’m left with me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий