26 авг. 2014 г.

The Mother LIne

The Honourable Woman 1×6

& Nessa: Why do you need to know?
    Hugh: I want to help.
    Nessa: You want to help me or you?

& Hugh: Who by?
    Nessa: Samarian Defence League. Yaniv Levi.
    Hugh: You’ve heard of him?
    Nessa: Horrible... horrible Israeli terrorist.
Ω Pah!

& Hugh: You don’t think this is connected?
    Nessa: Do you?
    Hugh: When it comes to Israel and Palestine... isn’t everything?

& El-Amin: Yaniv Levi is an Israeli attack dog... and they just let him off the leash.
    Nessa: We don’t know that. Not yet.
    El-Amin: I know it. Someone had to pay him.
    Nessa: I’m not sure he’s a gun for hire.
    El-Amin: He always has a price, of course he does. What Jew doesn’t?


& Shlomo: Would you please be so kind as to offer me one of your pomegranate shakes? No ice, please, and a straw... It’s good for the grey cells, pomegranate, stops you going gaga.

& Shlomo: Do you know why I’m a billionaire?.. Cos everything, every single thing on a telecommunications network, is monetarised. Every little bit of traffic that uses a line is paid for by someone, somewhere. And in order for that to be done, every single one of those lines has to have a number. Now, do you know who does the itemised billing for all those millions of numbers?.. My company.

& Hugh: All this for a housekeeper’s kid?!
    Shlomo: In a child’s eyes, the world entire.
    Hugh: I wouldn’t know, I don’t have one.

& Hugh: What did you hear him say?
    Judah: «She... has... agreed.»
    Hugh: That’s it?
    Judah: That’s it.
    Hugh: Who’s «she»? What did she agree to?
    Judah: That’s why I’m telling you.

& Rachel: You shouldn’t have lied to me. Not under my own roof.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий