12 авг. 2014 г.

Talk to the Hand

Dexter 6×11

& Travis: This is a great day. It’s the beginning of the end.

& Dr. Ross: Your bond with Dexter. Where do you think that stems from?
    Debra: Maybe because he’s the only guy in my life that I haven’t dumped, or cheated on, or... isn’t dead.
    Dr. Ross: Is it possible that your feelings for Dexter are the reason that you’ve chosen men in the past who have been either inappropriate or unavailable?
    Debra: Because they’re what? Not Dexter? That’s insane!
    Dr. Ross: Is it?


& Debra: How do you sleep?
    LaGuerta: Very well, knowing that from now on, you’ll do what I say when I say it, or I’ll find a lieutenant who will.

& Dexter: If I was so sure I knew where I was going... How did I get so lost?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий