9 авг. 2014 г.

Get Gellar

Dexter 6×9

& Dexter: Listen, I’m sorry about last night.
    Debra: You don’t have to apologize.
    Dexter: I don’t?
    Debra: Nope. I get it. You’re a chair.
    Dexter: I’m a what?!

& Batista: You look confused.
    Dexter: Your sister ever say anything that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever?
    Batista: All the time.
    Dexter: She ever call you a chair?
    Batista: I don’t think so.


& Masuka: When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dick.

& Dexter: Professor Casey... I believe you’re in danger.
    Prof. Casey: What variety of lunatic might you be?

& Debra: Are you serious? Bowls of blood dropped on my head? It’s like a perfect fucking metaphor for my entire fucking life. I’m not even sure I believe in God, but I’m pretty sure he hates me.
    Dr. Ross: Losing your parents is difficult. Having a loved one shot in front of you is unthinkable. Finding out that your fiance is a serial killer—
    Debra: Did I mention that he was Dexter’s biological brother?

& Dexter: Are you okay? ... ’Cause I’m here if you need a chair.
    Debra: What?
    Dexter: What you said before. I’m a chair.
    Debra: Yeah, but I don’t want a chair. I want a table.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий