16 авг. 2014 г.

Utopia 2×3

& Lee: It’s me. Um... things have gone a bit awry. ... Yeah. Just one. I dealt with it. ... Well, we could say suicide, but... it’ll be a bit of a stretch. Hold on. .... Yeah, suicide’s not gonna work.

& Pietre: I made breakfast... It’s brown rice with pulses and nuts. It’s healthy.

& Grant: Why are you helping us?
    Pietre: I’m turning over a new leaf.

& Grant: Who the fuck is Jimmy Deeshel?
    Donaldson: No-one. There’s no Jimmy Deeshel. It’s not even a name. I googled it!
    Ian: You googled it? And someone tried to kill you?
    Pietre: I would suggest no-one googles anything from now on.

& Ian: Every second, I missed you. And what do you say when you see me?.. “What the fuck do you want?”
    Becky: Right, well, when you put it like that...

& Pietre: Where is Jessica Hyde?

& Pietre: Who’s Milner?
    Ian: MI5. She was on our side.
    Pietre: There are no sides, just people who help you and people who don’t.

& Jessica: Are you going to co-operate?


& Jessica: Are you thinking? Think fast.

& Doctor: No, no, no. Please, please, please... the-the dose, it has to be precise. It’s very strong. Please...
    Jessica: What part of my brain were you going to take again?

& Lee: Oh, look, it’s that one-eyed freak who shot me in my lung.
    Wilson: Yeah, well, if you pull my eye out...
    Lee: Just doing my job... Besides, you got a nice, new pirate-y look out of it. All I got was partial paralysis.

& Lee: Don’t worry, Wilson. We’ll make a great team, you and me. I can do stuff, and you can keep an eye out!

& Lee: What I like about you, Wilson, is the amount of stuff you know. All of it fucking useless.
    Wilson: Knowledge is never useless.

& Lee: It’s not that you can’t take life. I reckon you could take billions. But... it would have to be necessary. Killing me just... isn’t necessary.

& Grant: Was that one bad, the Spanish one?
    Donaldson: It killed 50 million people, Grant. Besides, we ought to be working on the bigger question here, hmm? Who the fuck’s he?

& Lee: That’s all this is about. Bringing you home.

& Jessica: We need to talk...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий