27 авг. 2014 г.

Starry Night

Modern Family 1×18

& Mitchell: Tonight is the magnificent meteor shower.
    Cameron: It’s where the planet Geek passes through the Nerdy Way.

& Cameron: Oh, you know I think it’s sweet. Every couple years, Mitchell and his father, they go out and enjoy one of these showers together.
    Mitchell: Well, I- I wouldn’t necessarily put it that way. I mean, yes, me and my father enjoy it. Because we- we don’t share a lot of the same interests. Like, um, I-I never went to sports games with him.
    Cameron: Probably because you call them “sports games.” Just lose the “sports. ”
    Mitchell: Just-
    Cameron: Just “games.”


& Cameron: Oh, here comes your shower partner.

& Alex: Mmm. Listen to these symptoms of ADHD and tell me it’s not Luke.
    Claire: Alex!
    Alex: “Easily distracted by irrelevant stimuli... Often impulsively abandons one task for another... A tendency to act without regard to consequences. Often at the expense of personal safety.”

& Claire: I don’t want to hear anything about your new method of doing things. There’s one thing that works with these kids. And that is staying on top of them.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий