22 авг. 2014 г.

The Elusive Eden

Hell on Wheels 4×1

& Psalms: Red hot boiler on ice, wheels spinning. What’d you think was gonna happen?

& Bohannon: Fort this pretty, it’s hard to remember I’m a prison.
    The Swede: You are a free man, brother Bohannon.
    Bohannon: Free to leave, you mean?
    The Swede: Mm.

& Durant: If you were me, what would you do?
    Mickey: Historically, sir, you’d have gone back east and sold a bunch of phony paper for millions of dollars...

& The Swede: God has put me on earth to save your soul, brother Bohannon.
    Bohannon: I believe you believe that.


& Naomi: Pray for me! Please?
    Bohannon: Our Father... who art in heaven... Shit, forgot the rest of it.

& Naomi: What was your father’s name?
    Bohannon: William. William Edgar.
    Naomi: William. Did you like him?
    Bohannon: I like him better the older I get.

& Bohannon: You kill me outright, you’ll be seen for what you are.
    The Swede: Hmm.
    Bohannon: I kill you outright, you’d be some kind of Saint, and I’d hang.

& Bohannon: You not allowing me to leave... Is that as Bishop Dutson, or as The Swede, also known as Thor Gundersen?
    The Swede: The late Thor Gundersen was Norwegian.
    Bohannon: Oh. Well... Whoever you are... You better shoot to kill. I’m coming back to finish this once and for all.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий