17 авг. 2014 г.

Fifteen Percent

Modern Family 1×13

& Phil: Can people change? Well, that’s a... tough one but i would say “yes”, people can change. That’s what I believe, anyway. And I will until the day I die.
    Claire: You do realize you’re proving the exact opposite of your point?

& Phil: What are we pointing at?
    Claire: At the TV.
    Phil: Honey, no, I’m sorry. It’s a home theater.
    Claire: What? So I— I can’t point at the TV when I wanna watch the TV?
    Phil: No. You must point at the receiver.
    Claire: What’s a receiver?
    Phil: Imagine our home theater system is a human body, so, then, the receiver is the brain. The TV is... the face.
    Claire: I know who you are!


& Mitchell: I came out of the closet in my mid-20s. I had to actually come out to my dad three times before he finally acknowledged it. I’m not sure if maybe he was hoping he heard it wrong. Like I had said, “dad, I’m gray.”

& Jay: I used to be just like one of those guys. Now look at me. I got a house looks like little Colombia. I got a gay son and a Chinese granddaughter.
    Mitchell: Vietnamese.
    Jay: Only you would know the difference.
    Mitchell: Okay, don’t worry, dad. You’re not growing too much.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий