30 авг. 2014 г.

The Expendables 3

& Ross: Lucky ring’s on.
    Christmas: I feel so much safer...

& Stonebanks: Do you think when the artist painted this, he ever thought it would go for such a ridiculous price? I mean what is this? Just some paint, brushes, some cheap canvas, what’s the big deal? It’s shit. What do you want for it?
    Krug: Three million.
    Stonebanks: Done.

& Ross: It’s very hard for me to say this... but at one time, you guys were the best. Maybe still are. But nothing lasts forever. Hard as it is to hear we’re not the future anymore. Unfortunately for us we’re part of the past.
Ω No more Expendables? It’s good. Really.

& Christmas: What are you saying? That’s our call.
    Ross: I’m changing things now. You. Me. All of us. It’s over. We’re done.

& Ross: She’s good.
    Bonaparte: You oughta see her without heels.


& Galgo: Mr. Ross I can do what you need, whatever you need. I am healthier than I look, stronger than I look, faster than I look.
    Bonaparte: Actually, shit, you were born in 1984.
    Galgo: Of course not. But I feel like that I was born in 1984

& Galgo: Mr. Ross. Age is just a state of mind. You’re only old, when you surrender. When you give up, and I haven’t, not yet.

& Trench: If your guys wanted to fight, why didn’t they just get married?

& Ross: You seriously smoking next to aviation fuel?

& Ross: Best bet, this is a one way trip.
    Galgo: Excuse me sir, but one way trip is better than no way. Which is the way I live now.

& Ross: What the hell are you doing here?
    Christmas: You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess. We’re the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it.

& Ross: Come on. We’re late for a war.

& Galgo: Your name is Luna right? Luna means moon. Hypnotic, mysterious, magical, like yourself. Would you like to hold my gun?

& Stonebanks: How hard can it be to kill 10 men?

& Stonebanks: Come on, Barney. What about The Hague, huh?
    Ross: I am The Hague.

& Ross: You know, Drummer... working with you ain’t been so bad.
    Drummer: I haven’t had so much fun in years.
    Ross: Fun’s important. ... These guys are nuts.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ humus: «Любое плохое событие порождает хорошее. Качественную копию третьей серии "Неудержимых" украли за три месяца до премьеры (рекорд). Ясно, что сборы будут теперь катастрофическими. Во всем этом хорошо то, что теперь появилась надежда, что четвертой части не будет.
...............
Сюжет как всегда ни о чем, а вот с составом случилась неувязка......
...............
Все-таки, наверное, не стоит тревожить мертвых. Померла, так померла, как говорят.
»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий