24 авг. 2014 г.

Divergent

& Tris: ’Our founders built the wall to keep us safe and they divided us into five groups, factions, to keep the peace.
        The smart ones, the ones who value knowledge and logic are in Erudite. They know everything.
        Amity farm the land. They’re all about kindness and harmony, always happy.
        Candor value honesty and order. They tell the truth, even when you wish they wouldn’t.
        And then there’s Dauntless. They’re our protectors, our soldiers, our police. I always thought they were amazing. Brave, fearless and free. Some people think Dauntless are crazy, which they kind of are.
        My faction is Abnegation. The others all call us “stiffs.” We lead a simple life, selfless, dedicated to helping others. We even feed the Factionless, the ones who don’t fit in anywhere. Because we’re public servants, we’re trusted to run the government.

& Tris: My mother says there’s an art to losing yourself.

& Tris: But what was my result?
    Tori: Abnegation. And Erudite. And Dauntless... Your results were inconclusive.
    Tris: That’s impossible. It doesn’t make any sense.
    Tori: No. Not impossible. It’s just extremely rare. They call it “Divergent.”

& Marcus: The future belongs to those who know where they belong.

& Marcus: Faction before blood.
    ALL: Faction before blood.


& Four: My name’s Four.
    Christina: Four like the number?
    Four: Exactly like the number.

& Four: The first lesson you learn from me if you wanna survive here, is keep your mouth shut.

& Eric: If you’re really one of us, it won’t matter to you that you might fail... You chose us. Now we get to choose you.

& Peter: Statistically speaking, you should have hit the target at least once by now. Even by accident.

& Tris: I was just wondering if you could...
    Tori: No. I just do tattoos.

& Four: Come on, Tris... Really? Are you even human?

& Four: Now, you’re gonna be facing your worst fears, Tris. Most people have 10 to 15 really bad ones.

& Tris: This isn’t real.

& Four: I don’t want to be just one thing. I can’t be. I want to be brave and I want to be selfless... Intelligent and
honest and kind. Although I’m still working on “kind.”

& Tris: Don’t think, just jump.

& Tris: Where are they controlling it from?
    Peter: Why would I tell you that? It’s not like you’re gonna shoot me.
    Tris: Why do people keep saying that?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий