8 авг. 2014 г.

Hail Mary

Tyrant 1×5

& Ihab: It’s poker. Right now we have the winning hand. Why negotiate? Hmm? Nobody negotiated with Mubarak.

& Fauzi: You sure about this?
    Bassam: I’m sure of one thing. A narcissist with a messiah complex is not about to negotiate with me.

& Jamal: Start with a compliment, end with an ask. What do you want?

& Bassam: Jamal, I’m working on it!
    Jamal: Working on it? Well, stop working on it and get it done.


& Barry: I can do something my father couldn’t... I can end this peacefully.
    Molly: That’s Jamal’s job, not yours. Why are you putting your life on this line for this?
    Barry: ’Cause my name’s not Smith or Jones!

& Sheik Rashid: Death doesn’t scare me... Bassam Al Fayeed. I’ve seen too much of it.

& Samira: I’m not leaving.
    Fauzi: You would die for him?
    Samira: Ihab may be trying to replace one tyranny with another. But the people... they won’t let him.

& Barry: You were right. Why did I think I could come here and do something my father couldn’t?

& Ihab: Raise your phones! Record this moment in history! As long as we have a camera, the revolution continues!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий