18 авг. 2014 г.

1984

Halt and Catch Fire 1×10

& MacMillan: You let me run this, Cardiff Electric becomes nimble and ready for the 21st century.
    Cardiff: ... You both run it. As equals... because you are a rattlesnake, and you... you’re a little bunny rabbit, but you’re the brains behind this thing.
    MacMillan: Fine. Eight percent of the company, fully diluted, four-year vesting, cliff at one year for each of us.

& MacMillan: Forget about the game. Watch this commercial.
    Gordon: ...... Joe...
    MacMillan: Tell me that wasn’t amazing. Tell me that wasn’t the best piece of marketing you’ve ever seen in this industry.
    Gordon: Yeah, it was neat. The girl that looked like Cameron threw the sledgehammer through the screen and freed the weird slave people.


& Gordon: Okay, well, I didn’t see a computer anywhere in sight. My guess is, knowing those guys, the Macintosh is all bells and whistles and zero utility. You want a toy, you buy one of those. You want a computer, you buy one of ours.
    MacMillan: People will buy the Giant, but will they remember it?


& MacMillan: She really did look like Cameron.

& TI HR: How do you feel about your future at Texas Instruments?
    Donna: Do you think... could you just write “N/A”?

& MacMillan: Look, I know this is unfortunate. But life gives you lemons, right?

& Donna: Why me?
    Cameron: My house is running wild with code monkeys. I need someone with real hardware experience and attention to detail.
    Donna: Well, what’s the idea?
    Cameron: Connecting people.

& Gordon: It’s just like the original one with the same polyalphabetic cipher.
    Donna: I “darf” you very “gerp.”
    Gordon: I’ll “darf” you to the day I “zof.”

& Donna: Remember when Joe followed us to “Return of the Jedi”? Do you think he even watched the movie?

& Cameron: ...just one last thing. A lot of people are gonna want us to fail. But that’s because we’re the future and there’s nothing scarier than that.

& Gordon: So, what’s next? What are we gonna do next?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Season 2?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий