26 авг. 2014 г.

Responsibility

Wilfred 4×7

“By imposing too great
responsibility, or rather,
all responsibility, on yourself,
you crush yourself.”

Franz Kafka

& Kristen: ...And I know what you’re gonna ask my dating life, which you always do, even though it’s a... little Luke-and-Leia-ish.
So... you’re dating someone?
    Kristen: I’m dating lots of someones.

& Kristen: It can get a little weird sometimes. Like, on a first date, have you ever showed a girl your...? Speaking of nuts. Hey, Mom.


& Kristen: Thank God I’m her legal guardian. Imagine if these decisions were left up to her and not me. She’d be walking the street with no clothes on, rooting through garbage, just pissing and shitting in public.
    Wilfred: And?

& Ryan: I can be pretty mean, too... Bitch.
    Wilfred: Hoo, hoo, hoo.
    Kristen: You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that, you dickless, syphilitic runt.
    Wilfred: She’s good. Real good.

& Dr. Cahill: I guess we’re all just... dwarves stuck in laundry machines.

& Wilfred: Anything you want to say?
    Ryan: No. I’m good.
    Wilfred: No, I mean to me, like, “You were right.”
    Ryan: Shut up, Wilfred.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий