19 авг. 2014 г.

Sunshine and Frosty Swirl

Dexter 7×2

& Debra: My name has the word “Lieutenant” in front of it. I can’t turn my back on this.

& Dexter: So... What are you gonna do?

& Debra: You’re gonna take my bedroom, and I’m gonna sleep out here on the couch.
    Dexter: Between me and the front door?
    Debra: I will be by the door.
    Dexter: You’ve really thought this through.
    Debra: Yeah, well, I found this website— “How to cure a serial killer in ten easy steps,” and this is the first step.
    Dexter: You’ll have to print me out a copy.

& Debra: You have to be completely honest with me. That is the first rule.
    Dexter: ’My new code...’

& Debra: Do you know how many assholes in prison blame their actions on someone or something else?
    Dexter: I’m not copping a plea, Deb. I’m giving you honesty. It’s rule number one, right?
    Debra: How’s the spaghetti?
    Dexter: Overcooked... First rule!


& Dexter: Maybe we shouldn’t talk about it.
    Debra: Yeah, maybe not while I’m serving fucking tomato sauce. Are you seeing blood now?
    Dexter: Nope, just spaghetti.

& Debra: Well, if you start seeing red, will you fucking call me?
    Dexter: And say what? “Deb, I’m seeing blood”?
    Debra: Say, “I really feel... like wrapping someone up in plastic and stabbing them.” And I can say, “No, Dexter, don’t.”
    Dexter: ’Second rule.’

& Debra: There have to be families out there that are more fucked up than us. But I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna meet them.

& Dexter: I can appreciate the mind-set of a collector... But toys? Seems like a waste of a good obsession.

& Randall: Trouble in paradise?
    Dexter: No, she’s my sister. Also my boss.
    Randall: Congratulations. You just redefined hell.

& Dexter: A sudden craving for sugar is good?
    Debra: Well, if you’re thinking about normal things, then maybe you’re becoming more normal.
    Dexter: I’m never going to be normal, Deb...
    Debra: Yeah. None of us really are.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий