4 авг. 2014 г.

Safe

Firefly × 5

& Malcolm: As soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed... although I would take it as a kindness if she didn’t.
    River: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds, given adequate vacuuming systems.
    Malcolm: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with. Long as she does it quiet-like.


& River: They weren’t cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see sky, and they remember what they are.
    Malcolm: Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

& Simon: She didn’t mean any harm.
    Malcolm: I never figured she did. But when a man engages in clandestine dealings... he has this preference for things being smooth. She makes things not be smooth.


& Kaylee: Give you a chance to have a little fun.
    Simon: Fun? Right. I, uh... I consider this fun. It’s fun being forced to the ass end of the galaxy... to get to live on a piece of crappy wreck... and eat molded protein, and be bullied around by our... stubborn martinet of a captain. That’s fun.
    Kaylee: Crappy?!

& Malcolm: Never goes smooth. How come it never goes smooth?

& Zoë: Captain will come up with a plan.
    Kaylee: Well, that’s good. Right?
    Zoë: Possible you’re not recalling some of his previous plans.

& Doralee: It’s the way of life in my findings that journeys end... when and where they want to, and that’s where you make your home.

& Book: I am a shepherd. Folks like a man of God.
    Malcolm: No, they don’t. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged.

& Malcolm: Well, look at this. Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
    Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
    Malcolm: Ain’t we just?

& Malcolm: Cut her down.
    Patron: The girl is a witch.
    Malcolm: Yeah, but she’s our witch, so cut her the hell down.

& Simon: Why did you come back for us?
    Malcolm: You’re on my crew.
    Simon: Yeah, but you don’t even like me. Why’d you come back?
    Malcolm: You’re on my crew. Why are we still talking about this?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий