4 авг. 2014 г.

Revelation

Under the Dome 2×4

& Rebecca: Good morning.
    Big Jim: I’m not sure how good it is.

& Big Jim: Well, got to see where we stand.
    Rebecca: Well, we know where we stand. We need people who are healthy, with practical skills, who give more than they take. So, who’s next?

& Barbie: If this place runs out of food, let’s hope that we’re not on the menu.

& Norrie: Joe, please. Save your theory on intelligent life-forms of the universe for a TED talk.

& Melanie: We should show him.
    Norrie: Uh, yeah, no, the last thing he wants to hear is that you found the Fountain of Youth in 1988.

& Barbie: How do you know that combination?
    Melanie: I think this was my locker... In 1988.
    Barbie: What?!
Ω Such a long way from original Dome.

& Julia: Eggs for breakfast, blood samples for dinner?

& Joe: We’re supposed to use microfilm in Julia’s newspaper office?
    Norrie: Seriously? This is how they found things in the stone age.
    Joe: Yeah, we can’t search by Melanie’s name?
    Barbie: No. You just got to scroll and look.
    Norrie: I miss the Internet, I miss my cell phone, I miss texting, I miss Sushi...


& Big Jim: What’s inside the eggs, Rebecca?
    Rebecca: You said you’d do what it takes to save this town. What’s inside those eggs is how you’re gonna do it.
Ω How she could possible...

& Norrie: How am I supposed to compete with a girl he thinks is from a galaxy far, far away?
    Barbie: Uh, I’m sure he’s just trying to help.
    Norrie: Don’t undermine my feelings of jealousy and abandonment.

& Rebecca: I needed to get in here, to mix the swine flu with samples of influenza. In a few hours, the recombinant virus inside those eggs will be strong enough to infect one quarter of this town.
    Big Jim: You want to release it?
    Rebecca: No. I want you to.
Ω Sweet girl.

& Big Jim: You want me to play God?
    Rebecca: You said you wanted to see who could carry their own weight. This is how. It’s not God... it’s... it’s Darwin. It’s survival of the fittest.
    Big Jim: Meaning we’re at risk, too.
    Rebecca: Yes. A virus is nature’s way of leveling the playing field.
Ω Love scientists.

& Big Jim: This is crazy.
    Rebecca: It’s merciful. In seven days, we run out of food. In 14, people will be starving. In 21, we’ll turn on each other.

& Melanie: If I died... Then what am I?
    Joe: And why are you here?
    Norrie: And where are your bones?
Ω Smart children. Good questions.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий