20 авг. 2014 г.

Utopia 2×4

& Becky: After everyone saying, “Don’t call Milner, don’t call Milner”, you called Milner.
    Ian: It was a mistake!
    Becky: Was it? Was it, Ian? Are you that fucking stupid? Or... are you actually quite fucking smart?

& Ian: Your insults are increasingly cryptic...

& Ian: It’s just fucking psychobabble!
    Becky: It’s not IT any more, is it, Ian? Getting a buzz, are you? Nice little danger bone? Gonna nip off for a little five-finger frou-frou?

& Michael: Jessica... I am not with them.
    Jessica: Michael, don’t worry... if I thought

& Lee: Where is that... Greece? Albania? Yeah... Albania, I reckon. No CCTV, cash-based culture. Yeah. Albania’s where I’d go if I was retiring.

& Lee: Things have changed, Arby. I can’t really tell you why, but we need them. All of them. Right now. It’s very, very important.
    Pietre: ....... Where is Jessica Hyde?


& Grant: So, what, Anton’s Jewish, then?
    Becky: I dunno. There were loads of people in the holocaust... he could be any one of them. Hold your hands out... Par bin din zayn rikhtik hant...
    Grant: Yiddish? Ain’t that a bit racist?

& Milner: 2050. That’s when fish stocks run out... do you fucking get that?.. 2080, the end of gas. 2090, the end of oil. Those figures don’t come from Greenpeace or Friends Of The Fucking Earth... they come from BP! If demand for fertiliser increases at current rates, phosphates end this century... and that means no food.
    Wilson: I know! You don’t have to tell me!
    Milner: Do you? Because I don’t think you do. If you really knew, you’d understand that we have no choice. You’re just like Philip. You can’t let go of morality.
Ω Another aproach to Inferno.

& Ian: What’s going on?
    Grant: Becky found a way to speak to Anton. Through Twatface.

& Philip: She said we couldn’t choose. I made an adjustment. I wanted to help evolution, you see. I chose.
    Ian: You mean a race? You chose a race?!
    Philip: I did. Oh, God, I did.
    Ian: And which race did you choose?!?!

& Milner: It’ll be chaos, it will, but in less than 100 years, there will be no more than 500 million people on this planet. We will have created Utopia.

& Milner: Michael! How lovely to see you.

& Jessica: Don’t even fucking blink.

& Grant: When you kill, you don’t feel nothing, do you?
    Pietre: No. For me, it’s like unscrewing a bottle to get to the water.
    Grant: Yeah. And no-one fucks with you.
    Pietre: They do. They just do it differently.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий