9 авг. 2014 г.

Mind Wars

Falling Skies 4×5

& Anne: I’m warning you. This can get very ugly very fast.

& Nick: You know, Coop was a sous chef at a cajun place in Augusta before the aliens.
    Tom: A sous chef? Classic. How about you?
    Nick: I worked at Goldman Sachs. How funny is that?
    Tom: Long way from Wall Street.
    Nick: A few years ago, if you told me I’d be out in the woods drinking Kentucky bourbon by the fire, hiding from aliens...

& Hal: Just like clockwork... These things are as reliable as FedEx.

& Sara: Do you think that there’s any way, anytime soon that you might be able to give me some pointers on how to stick it to the enemy?
    Pope: Is that some sort of euphemism? ...
    Sara: I’m tired of running and hiding. I-I-I want to fight back. I want to take my end-of-the-world anger out on someone other than a guy like you.

& Pope: In the event of a sudden change in cabin pressure, stick your head between your legs...
    Sara: Kiss your ass goodbye!

& Shak-Chic: Highly irregular.


& Weaver: I understand that... You’re angry. I’m angry, too, but, believe me, when someone hurts your family, it — it can make you... Well, it can make you feel kind of crazy. I understand. I... But the fastest way to get beat on the battlefield is to let the enemy make you forget who you are.

& Weaver: A drill sergeant back in basic training used to tell us that the true soldier doesn’t fight because he hates what’s in front of him. He fights because he loves what’s behind him.

& Matt: So what do you do with all the hate?
    Weaver: What do you do... with all the hate? I’ll tell you what you do with it. You put it aside. That’s what a real soldier does. If you let that hate destroy who you are, then you lose everything, and we can’t— we cannot let that happen to us.

& Tom: I should have known you were dirty, Nick... as soon as you told me you were working for Goldman Sachs.

& Matt: I can’t do it. I’m sorry, Colonel.
    Weaver: No. You’re not sorry. You’re a human being.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий