22 авг. 2014 г.

Buck the System

Dexter 7×3

& Batista: No matter what we do, there’s always another body.

& Louis: It was a hooker. It’s not cheating if you pay for it!

& Debra: Christ on a fucking cracker, Dexter.

& Dexter: Speltzer’s gonna kill again. An alarm is going off inside my lizard brain.
    Debra: Great, now my brother has a lizard brain.
    Dexter: The amygdala. The most primitive part of the brain that senses danger. Harry taught me to listen to mine.
    Debra: Oh, well, you’ll excuse me if I don’t put my faith in your amygdala?
    Dexter: But you already have, Deb, dozens of times.

& Sirko: Why don’t you sit down?
    Dexter: I’m waiting for someone.
    Sirko: Aren’t we all?


& Dexter: What brings you here?
    Sirko: Me? I’m looking for something.
    Dexter: Aren’t we all?

& Sirko: Who is Dexter Morgan?
Ω Again this question?

& Debra: I get it... what you do. I hate it, but I get it.
    Dexter: So you accept it?
    Debra: I understand it. I understand that it might be... might be... a necessary evil. But what I don’t understand are the blood slides... They’re trophies.

& Dexter: Deb, I can’t change who I am.
    Debra: I know. And I can’t change who I am.

& Dexter: Deb... I’m still your brother. Nothing’s changed.
    Debra: Everything’s changed. I don’t know if it can ever be the same again.

& Dexter: ’I’m finally out of my cage. But freedom comes with a cost.’

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий