10 июл. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x3

Dignity

"Let not a man guard his dignity,
but let his dignity guard him."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

& Jeremy: Ryan, can we dialogue? I talk, you listen. I need you to... Am I interrupting something here?
    Ryan: We were just on our way out.
    Jeremy: Well, it’ll just take a second.

& Ryan: What choice do I have? I’m lucky to even have this job.
    Wilfred: You keep thinking like that, you’ll be cleaning up other people’s shit for the rest of your life.

& Wilfred: But I’m innocent!
    Ryan: So you didn’t trash my living room?
    Wilfred: One man’s trash is another man’s feng shui. That’s why I left that pool of yellow water by the southeast door.

& Stacey: Oh, my God. He is so cute.
    Wilfred: And you, darling, are a 9.5... out of 20.

& Amanda: To the first happy hour we’ve seen in months.
    Ryan: We should probably toast to Wilfred, right? I mean, the effect he had on Jeremy, it’s like magic.
    Amanda: Actually, it’s chemistry. Contact with dogs causes the human brain to release oxytocin, which is the same hormone that mothers produce when they’re nursing their babies.
    Ryan: Is it weird that I’m so turned on by how smart you are?
    Amanda: Would it turn you on even more if I answered that question in Latin?
    Ryan: Es-yay.


& Ryan: What are you doing this weekend?
    Amanda: Getting older. Friday’s my birthday.

& Ryan: What are you going to do?
    Wilfred: Something big, something epic. Something people will be talking about for the rest of their morning. Possibly through to lunch.

& Ryan: Stop psychoanalyzing me!

& Ryan: Look, I did everything right, and all I got in return was shit. Well, I’m done!
    Wilfred: Say it again.
    Ryan: I’m done. ...
    Jeremy: Ah, Ryan.
    Ryan: Look, Jeremy, I will not be finishing that report by tomorrow. I have a date tonight. I’m good at my job, and I will work my ass off for you, but only if we set some limits. First...
    Jeremy: You got it.
    Ryan: I do?
    Jeremy: Yeah, whatever you want.
    Ryan: Really?
    Jeremy: Totally. See you Monday.

& Ryan: Oh, my God. It’s the 21st century. I can’t believe you still believe that.
    Wilfred: Let’s just assume for a second that the world really is round, like you say. The good people of America are right here on top. And the Chinese folk are on the bottom. Why do they not just fall off? What, you expect me to believe they have magnets in their shoes?
    Ryan: It’s not magnets. It’s gravity.
    Wilfred: And it’s in their shoes?
    Ryan: Yes.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий