3 июл. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 1x3

...And the Bag’s in the River

& Walter: Let’s break it down. Hydrogen. What does that give us?
    Gretchen: By mole? We’re looking at 63%.
    Walter: 63? That is a big bite. My next step’s gotta be oxygen.
    Gretchen: Oxygen: 26%.
    Walter: 26. There you have your water.
    Gretchen: Carbon: 9%.
    Walter: Carbon: 9.
    Gretchen: For a total of 98%?
    Walter: Right.
    Gretchen: Nitrogen: 1.25%.
    Walter: 1.25. That brings it to 99 and a quarter. Which only leaves you with the trace elements down where the magic happens. Oh, wait a minute. What about calcium? Calcium’s not a trace. Got a whole skeleton to account for.
    Gretchen: You would think, right?
    Walter: Right.
    Gretchen: Calcium. Calcium is only .25%.
    Walter: What?! That low? Seriously? Damn, I never would have thought that. Okay, so where does iron fit in?
    Gretchen: Iron. Wow, okay. .00004%.
    Walter: What? You can’t have hemoglobin without iron.
    Gretchen: Apparently, it don’t take much.
    Walter: No, it don’t. Go figure. Sodium.
    Gretchen: Sodium: .04. Phosphorus: .19.
    Walter: .19. There we go. So, the whole thing... adds up to... 99.888042%. We are .111958%... shy.
    Gretchen: Supposedly that’s everything.
    Walter: I don’t know. I just... I just... Just seems like something’s missing, doesn’t it? There got to be more to a human being than that.

& Krazy-8: Walter, I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, but trust me, this line of work doesn’t suit you.


& Jesse: No! That’s worth 40 grand, you stupid shit!
    Walter: It’s worth nothing when you smoke it all.

& Skyler: You’re at the car wash?
    Walter: Yeah.
    Skyler: I seriously doubt that, since you quit two weeks ago.

& Walter: So, Domingo... are you from around town here or someplace else?
    Krazy-8: Walter, you getting to know me is not gonna make it easier for you to kill me. Not that I mind, you understand.

& Krazy-8: Live and let live, man.
    Walter: That’s very understanding.
    Krazy-8: Whatever, man. I just want to go home.
    Walter: Me, too...

& Hank: You are talking to the trap car master, my friend. I’m Rain Man counting his toothpicks.
    Gomez: Yeah, you’re like Rain Man. Retarded.

& Walter: I don’t know. Just... Doesn’t it seem like... something’s missing?
    Gretchen: What about the soul?
    Walter: The soul... There’s nothing but chemistry here.

& Walter: Skyler... There’s something I have to tell you.

--
On the Imdb.

Σ It was... disgusting. And so interesting [from a chemistry point of view].

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий