23 июл. 2012 г.

Californication 1x2

Hell-A Woman

& Karen: Did you ever stop and think that it might be nice for Becca to see us all get along for a change?
    Hank: Yes, and it might be nice if I could fellate myself while farting the white album, but I haven’t been able to quite master that yet.

& Hank: Your assistant makes me want to touch myself in a bad place.
    Charlie: That’s nice. My assistant makes me want to hang myself.
    Hank: While masturbating?


& Hank: Funky back tat on the small of the back. You know what that means? She likes it in the pooper.
    Charlie: Really?
    Hank: I have no idea. I just wanted to say “pooper”. I’ve found that the back tat is a watermark of the promiscuous, though.

& Hank: She’s got a nose ring, too. You know what that means?
    Charlie: She likes it in the nose?
    Hank: That is sick.

& Sonja: Shut up and fuck me already.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Boooring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий