25 июл. 2012 г.

Falling Skies 2x7

Molon Labe

& Tector: Boon, you up for a little sneak-and-peak?
    Boon: Creeping and peeping? It’s what I live for.
    Tector: Attaboy.

& Tom: But you’re 15 years old!
    Ben: I’m doing this my way! 15-year-olds fought in the American revolution. Why can’t I?
    Tom: Because you’re my son!
    Ben: That’s exactly why I have to do this!

& Tom: What do you want?!
    Fish-head: Peace.
    Tom: I didn’t think your kind had a sense of humor. How does genocide equal peace?

& Fish-head: We will defeat them.
    Tom: Perhaps, but you haven’t even managed to defeat us yet, and we will continue to bleed you every single day that you’re here.
    Fish-head: You don’t have the strength, the fanatical will to prevail against us. You’re weak, crippled by sentiment. Case in point...
    Tom: Please!
    Fish-head: Sentiment. Weakness. You are in over your head, Tom Mason.


& Weaver: We cannot let our emotions get the better of us!
    Tom: You’re right.
    Weaver: Easier said than done.

& Tom: I’m convinced it’s real.
    Weaver: Come on, Tom. A bunch of cockroaches reading “Das Kapital”?

& Karen: It’s so much bigger... How can I make you understand? You see, every living thing, every grain of sand on a beach, every star in the sky is linked by an intricate web of causality. If you can comprehend that web in its entirety, down to the movements of the smallest subatomic particles, then you can predict the course of events and alter them. {...}
    Hal: Yeah, well, you must have missed a subatomic particle or two, ’cause things haven’t really gone according to plan ever since, have they?

& Lourdes: It doesn’t matter if you have a good attitude or a bad one or if you’re an honest person or immoral. No matter what you do or who you are, sooner or later, something terrible will happen to you... it’ll happen to you and me. All we have to do is wait.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий