13 июл. 2012 г.

Being Flynn

& Jonathan Flynn: America has produced only three classic writers, Mark Twain, J.D. Salinger, and... me. I’m Jonathan Flynn. Everything I write is a masterpiece. And soon, very soon, I shall be known.

& Jody Flynn: He’s gonna show up.
    Nick Flynn: How do you know?
    Jody: Because if he doesn’t show up this time, I’m going to kill him.
    Nick: How will you find him to kill him?
    Jody: I have ways.

& Nick: What is that?
    Jody: He cashed forged checks. He stole thousands and thousands of dollars. Do you know how much of that we have seen?
    Nick: Zero.
    Jody: Zilch.
    Nick: Zippo.
    Jody: Nothing.
    Nick: Nada.
    Jody: Niente.

& Jonathan: That was my first wife, Jody.
    Nick: I know who it is. She was my mother.
    Jonathan: I know she was your mother. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was the love of my life. She was the light of my love.


& Carlos: What’s that?
    Nick: It’s a fucking Jackson Pollock painting.
    Carlos: Jackson Pollock? Jesus! Hmm... Pollock spelled his name wrong when he signed it.

& Denise: We’re friends now.
    Nick: We’re friends?
    Denise: Yeah. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed sleeping with you, but...
    Nick: Thank you.
    Denise: I told you I didn’t want a relationship. So, now we’re friends.

& Jonathan: I’m doing the same thing here as you are, gathering material.
    Nick: No, I’m not gathering material. This is my life.
    Jonathan: Life is gathering material. I like that. Help me remember that.

& Jonathan: Remember something, Nicholas. You are me! You are me! I made you! You are me!

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Good ensemble: De Niro, Julianne Moore, Paul Dano & Olivia Thirlby.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий