16 июл. 2012 г.

Falling Skies 2x6

Homecoming

& Weaver: Fact is, this whole company... become too relaxed, too complacent. I can see it already in the neglected chores and the sloppy drilling, the tardiness...
    Tom: Captain, with all due respect, 2nd Mass has been through quite a lot these last few months. A little R&R can’t be a bad thing.
    Weaver: I disagree, Tom. It can be the death of us. We cannot afford to let our guard down for even one single day.

& Ben: I’m sure whoever she was before, she was a wonderful person. But that thing in there... that’s not Karen.
    Hal: So why are you any different, then, huh?
    Ben: Because I’m not.


& Hal: God, you can be such a...
    Ben: Freak?
    Hal: I was gonna say “tool.” But if you like “freak,” sure, we’ll stick with that.

& Tom: Listen, I’ve had his job for less than a day, and I don’t think any of us have realized how much he’s held the 2nd Mass together with... spit and glue and sheer willpower. Our best chance of survival is his survival.

& Karen: What are you doing?
    Margaret: We’re gonna have a little girl talk, you and I.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий