21 июл. 2012 г.

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

& Alex: Wow. You guys made this?
    Marty: Yep, from memory, from crazy obsessive memory.

& Alex: Skipper, what about the plane?
    Skipper: The Private chimps will work through the night, no breaks, no safety restrictions... Hey! Where’re you going? Get back here, we have a contract!.. Yes, well I’m afraid labour laws are slightly more lenient* in France. You see, they only have to work two weeks a year.

& Vitaly: Nyet, this train is for circus animals only.

& King Julien XIII: I want to kiss every inch of your huge head... it may take me a number of weeks... That was the heaven.

& King Julien XIII: Don’t cry, stop crying, that makes me cry to see you cry, my darling.


& Stefano: His only passion now is the borscht.

& Alex: Stefano, you’re a genius!
    Stefano: No, I’m a not. I’m only average intelligence. Some even say slightly below.

& Alex: Circus is about following your passions wherever they take you.
    Vitaly: Tuh, you cannot change Circus. There is long tradition.
    Alex: That’s what everybody thought, Vitaly, until those French Canadians came along, drunk off their maple syrup and cheap pharmaceuticals and completely flipped the paradigm. Now they play ’Vegas,’ 50 shows a day in 52 separate venues... and one of them completely in the nude. Yeah, that’s right and you know how they did it?
    Vitaly: Take off’a de clothes?
    Alex: No... they got rid of the animals.

& King Julien XIII: Has anyone ever told you, that you look like a supermodel?.. WHOA! What a woman!

& Alex: Well, I say they can take the animals out of the circus, but they can’t take the animals out of the circus!.. Uh, you know what I mean!

& Alex: We don’t need humans because we’ve got passion. What does a human say when he’s passionate... ’I’m an animal.’ Well we are animals!! We’ll make an all-animal Circus because if we follow our passion we can go anywhere.

& Vitaly: Bullshi...vik!

& Marty: I’m like a candy cane in a black and white movie.

--
lenient — мягкий; снисходительный; терпимый

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Funny & overwhelmed with national stereotypes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий