1 июл. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x1

Progress

“Discontent is the first necessity of progress.”
Thomas Edison

& Dr. Eddy (by Robin Williams!): Maybe it’s time to see Wilfred as he really is.
    Ryan: I’m ready.

& Wilfred: Do you know why dogs dig?
    Ryan: ’Cause they’re searching for bones?
    Wilfred: Because we’re searching for truth.

& Wilfred: Don’t you want to know who you are?
    Ryan: I know who I am! And I know what you are! You’re the part of me that lies to me, and I’m through listening.


& Wilfred: Ryan... You can’t run away from me just because I’m in this chair... Christ! Will someone get this Tic-Tac from under my wheel?! Bloody Tic-Tac under my wheel.

& Dr. Eddy: Sedative. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault.
    Ryan: Wait. That’s from Good Will Hunting”. Holy shit! You’re Robin Williams!
    Dr. Eddy: Where’s the goddamn sedative?!

& Wilfred’s Will & Testament: Keep digging.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий