26 июл. 2012 г.

Continuum 1x8

Game Time

& Kiera: What was so urgent that it couldn’t wait?
    Kellogg: I made you some breakfast.

& Alec: What am I not getting about you?..

& Alec: I may need to reboot you.
    Kiera: How?
    Alec: I’m not sure, let me see what I can do from this end.


& Kiera: What’s the bad news?
    Alec: There’s still a lot of encrypted files and firewalls up the yin yang. I should be able hack it but I’m gonna have to meet you and reboot you physically.
    Kiera: Okay, uh... can we do it at my apartment?
    Alec: Yeah, that’d be a lot better than you coming here and having to explain to my mom and Roland who you are. Actually... that might be kinda fun.

& Kiera: What just happened?

& Lucas: Whoever is accessing her has advanced coding skills. It’s like he was anticipating my every move before I did it.
    Kagame: More advanced than you?
    Lucas: Which is impossible, especially in this time.
    Kagame: There is one person...
    Lucas: Well yes, but he is just... just a kid.
    Kagame: That is the only logical explanation.

& Kiera: Carlos, I don’t remember anything.
    Carlos: Kiera listen, forget about it. Despite what you want people to believe, I know you’re only human.

Fink — Move On Me

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий